Workforce West Virginia is a government agency which is funded by United States department of Labor. It is responsible for providing workforce resources, job opportunities, training, unemployment compensation and tax incentives. It has one of the biggest online databases of job seekers and job opening throughout the state. You can file weekly claim certifications online, view claim information and apply for direct deposit of their benefits by accessing the website. You are required to follow the given below instructions to file unemployment claim.
Complete Procedure To File An Unemployment Claim At Workforce West Virginia:
- First of all you need to turn on your system and open the web browser which you are using currently.
- In the next step you have to enter the given URL of the website into the search tab.
- The link of website is given over here
- After adding the link of the website you are supposed to press the “Enter” button from your key board.
- As you get an access to the homepage of the website you are required to click on the option of “Online services” located at the top left corner of the home page.
- When you click on this option a new page will be displayed where you need to click on the option of “Employment”.
- After clicking o this button you have to hit a click on the option of “File unemployment claim” placed under the main heading of unemployment. You need to click on this button.
- Now click on the option which is marked as “File online”.
- You have to select the one option in order to continue. Let’s suppose you choose the “To enroll for direct deposit” and tick on the button of “Continue”.
- You are required to read through the terms and conditions and click on the option of “I agree”.
- After agreeing the terms and conditions you have to sign in to your account by adding your Social security number and Personal Identification Number into the provided fields.
- After providing the details you need to click on the option which is entitled as “Log in”.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the process step by step.
- If you have any question or want help feel free to visit the help center of the website.
What Can I Do If I Forgot My Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
- You can call at 1 800 252 5627 or you can find an office near you in order to get help regarding your PIN.
- For website inquiries, question or information you may call at 304 558 3309 which is a UC Benefits and technical support number.
How Do I File My Claim If I Live Outside Of West Virginia?
There are two ways to file your claim.
- The first way is by calling at the toll free number at 1 800 379 1032. After calling you need to choose 6 and then select option one for new claim. You can call from Monday to Friday
- You can also file claim on the internet by accessing the company’s website.
What Type Of Documents Is Required To File My Claim?
- You need to give your Social security card and a photo ID in order to protect your identity.
- In case if you are not a citizen of the US you are required to provide government issued documentation which is showing your work status. It must include an identification number, the agency name and expiry date.